which book should i prefer for a detail clerence of concepts in cordinate geometry for iit jee through advanced level

which book should i prefer for a detail clerence of concepts in cordinate geometry for iit jee  through advanced level 

Grade:12

2 Answers

newwaysys
11 Points
8 years ago
 A lot has changed since then. It's not even called IIT JEE anymore! And, honestly, I haven't been keeping track so I believe you will understand that I am not in a position to discuss the intricacies of the examination preparation (for eg. how much time to devote to solve full-fledged problems and how much on objective type questions etc.).
Nevertheless, the concepts of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry haven't changed and so hasn't the need to have crystal clear concepts, depth of knowledge and a proper scientific mindset. Hence, I will discuss these general things. As I see it, even before thinking of sitting for JEE, creating the knowledge base in a proper manner is of utmost importance. 

Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics need different approaches to create good concepts. So, I will deal with them separately. I will also write down the names of the books which, to the best of my knowledge, are among the all time classics of Science preparation as well the books which deal with the need to build up a proficiency beyond the basic concepts.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago

For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills, prepARE WELL AND BEAR IN MIND THESE TIPS –

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed educational institution for getting training and finally appear in the tests Jeemains and Jeeadvanced,....join counselling rounds by Josaa and get to know about your allottment, else try at other reputed institutions, like –  Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........Bits Pilani,............BIT Mesra etc....     and pursue your graduation from there followed by placement in top rated MNCs,....Good Luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free