What college can I get with a score of 99 in JEE MAIN 2016 and expecting around 90% in CBSE Board

What college can I get with a score of 99 in JEE MAIN 2016 and expecting around 90% in CBSE  Board

Grade:12

3 Answers

Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
7 years ago
Hi Please follow the link.
​http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
Amit Kumar Singh
63 Points
7 years ago
You may apply for roorkee college of engineering Roorkee. This is the Best Engineering College in Uttarakhand. This is the best engineering college in north india. we got best placement award since two years by indian government.  you may contact at 7500108111. RCE roorkee provieds scholorship for meritorius students at the time of admission.
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, please visit the official weblink of NITs or IITs for exact information, there you may get to know about your standing at either of them, I guess you may be able to make it at any one of them, or else you may consider certain other highly renowned institutions as well because they are no less in their reputation for providing quality education and placements to the students. These institutions are – Chandigarh University, Chandigarh,..............JNTUH College of Engineering, Hyderabad,.............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free