Waht is salary of electrical and instrumental engineer from nit silchar

Waht is salary of electrical and instrumental engineer from nit silchar

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, to best of my knowledge you must choose electrical branch as this branch has a bright future, wider scope and chances for better monetary benefit i the long run as compared to instrumental engineering. An Electrical engineern may earn 3 lakh pa to 4.5 lac pa at an average in general and if you hae sought the degree froma reputed institutiion and during placement campaign if a reputed company recruits you then you may earn more than the aforementioned salary package. You may consider these institutions for admission – CMR Engineering College, Hyderabad,................JJTU, Rajasthan,...............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ ritik 
electrical and instrumentation have a high demand in nit silcher after comp sci , and if u could properly study and get into 1-2 top rated company then it will be 7-9 lakh per annum , but as the salary will be vary depend upon your position and the types of company , i cannot tell the exact one , so, i can tell the average one for fresh posting . 
otherwise , it can be higher also , if u will go to the top rated company . 
HOPE IT HELPS "
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free