Solving Physics problems had been such a difficult thing for me that even after qualifying JEE-ADV it remains.What is the perfect strategy to solve a Physics problem?What must be the correct approach,process of arranging concepts and formulae,intermingling of various concepts and finally application?Its better to know late than never to know.Please describe the process in a way easy to understand.I enjoy Physics but solving it is difficult.I want to overcome this disability and play with it in my furthur studies.Can I choose EE,ECE,Mechanical,etc?Should I revise JEE syll once again?Please answer patiently.Brother/Sister your suggestions are valuable

Solving Physics problems had been such a difficult thing for me that even after qualifying JEE-ADV it remains.What is the perfect strategy to solve a Physics problem?What must be the correct approach,process of arranging concepts and formulae,intermingling of various concepts and finally application?Its better to know late than never to know.Please describe the process in a way easy to understand.I enjoy Physics but solving it is difficult.I want to overcome this disability and play with it in my furthur studies.Can I choose EE,ECE,Mechanical,etc?Should I revise JEE syll once again?Please answer patiently.Brother/Sister your suggestions are valuable

Grade:12

3 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
You can choose any branch you want. When you go to graduation level the kind of study and practical sesssions makes you more clear about physics. Most of the times it becomes a practial approach. The kind of result of physics in JEE doesnt effects your respective branches.What matters is interest and work out. All the best.
R K YASHASVI
19 Points
8 years ago
What is the strategy? Your answer is dissatisfactory
Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
I guess you need a procedure to solve the problems such that to get it correct but not highly concerned about branch. If I am right first and foremost thing you should do is to get perfect in basics. If you are confident in basics jst go for simple problems like formula based. Now have a glance on the previous papers to know for the framing of questions and how many questions you are able to solve and switch to choose the higher level questions and consatntly compare your work with faculty advices and a strong interaction with your friends so that you can understand and imbibe those solving techniques.
For further query post the questions on my thread.
All the best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free