sirs i would like to ask u 1 question can u pls tell me which of the following books is better for class 11 and class 12 cbse board exams 1)arihant all in one physics and all in one chemistry 2)pradeep’s physics and chemistry pls tell me which is better thanks

sirs 
i would like to ask u 1 question
can u pls tell me which of the following books is better for class 11 and class 12 cbse board exams

1)arihant all in one physics and all in one chemistry 
2)pradeep’s physics and chemistry 

pls tell me which is better 
thanks

Grade:12

2 Answers

Mudit
67 Points
7 years ago
The books by arihant are better for board exams..........................................................................................................................
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ raghav 
if u are concerned about board exams then take arihant all in one physics and chemistry , 
its very helpfull for boards , even u no need to touch ncert if u can only aim for boards these will give u everything – questions to practice , prev year papers , self practice papers , imp questions , derivation in must simplified manner , imp derivations , 
and all that u need to do is to take it and read it at least 2 times , u will surely get 95 + in board exam, . 
and for entrances exam (specially engg and medical ) pradeep are good choice , but yet they are not sufficient . 
ALL THE BEST ,,

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free