Sir, my name is Shahas Mohamed and I am studying presently in Grade 9. I have a strong desire to go to IIT and pursue Chemical Engineering degree...I am planning to go for IIT JEE entrance coaching classes from grade 11. My questions are : Do I have to start taking it seriously right now at grade 9 and burn the midnight oil now itself or start learning hard for it in grade 11? Is it very very hard to get into IIT? In what topics do we have to concentrate to pursue chemical engineering? These are the questions in my minds for months and someone please give me an answer

Sir, my name is Shahas Mohamed and I am studying presently in Grade 9. I have a strong desire to go to IIT and pursue Chemical Engineering degree...I am planning to go for IIT JEE entrance coaching classes from grade 11. My questions are : Do I have to start taking it seriously right now at grade 9 and burn the midnight oil now itself or start learning hard for it in grade 11? Is it very very hard to get into IIT? In what topics do we have to concentrate to pursue chemical engineering? These are the questions in my minds for months and someone please give me an answer

Grade:

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
9 years ago
Hii

It’s very satiating to hear that you are so directed owards your goal. Yes the early start is always helpful. Keep the conviction till you can because this is the thing which will lead you further to accomplish your goals. For further queries contact support@askiitians and we will provide the exacrt demographics.

thanks
Best of Luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free