sir my ipu cet rank is 3632 odgen and my cbse %is 92.2% i am going to join a ipu college bt i am damm want to get iit delhi is it a right decision for me to be a partial dropper as i have listened that ipu take many papers fro btech course plz reply asap

sir my ipu cet rank is 3632 odgen and my cbse %is 92.2% i am going to join a ipu college bt i am damm want to get iit delhi is it a right decision for me to be a partial dropper as i have listened that ipu take many papers fro btech course plz reply asap

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
The decision is correct but tough. Keep this mind that you have to take both into consideration, i.e. IIT JEE preparations and academics at ipu college.If you think you can manage these two simultaneously, then you should go for it. And, even if after taking joining ipu you are facing difficulties in preparation for IIT Delhi and you are thinking about letting loose the academics of ipu such that you have more time for JEE preparation, you shouldn’t do that.The toughest part about your decision is that you need to determined and very skillfull in time management.

Thanks & Regards
Aziz Alam
IIT Roorkee
askIITians

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free