sir if i just qualify jee advance then where i get admission on behalf of jee advance

sir if i just qualify jee advance then where i get admission on behalf of jee advance

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Nondita
88 Points
6 years ago
Anupam, if you clear JEE Advance, then using the link below you can check what college you will get
If it is some mediocre government college, it would be better if you try for  some good private university.
Many reputed private universities are offering B.Tech degree with various specializations. They have their different criteria for admissions. Some offer admission on basis of JEE scores, some offer admission on basis of their own tests and some offer admission on the basis of both. Some of the universities also offer scholarships on basis of your performance in class 12 or JEE or even during the course.
You can check the details of any of the reputed universities like Manipal, Lovely, Sharda etc. All these universities have wonderful infrastructure and world-class facilities to offer to students apart from good placements that they offer. Some even offer scholarships thus making quality education affordable.
Good luck.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free