sir iam studying 12 th class in rgukt apiiit rkvalley i want to take cse branch in btech so let explain job opppurtunities and salaries in cse and other branches as well in rgukt

sir iam studying 12 th class in rgukt apiiit rkvalley i want to take cse branch in btech so let explain job opppurtunities and salaries in cse and other branches as well in rgukt

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ rayapati 
Cse is the most favourite branch of the engg aspiring student . 
as u are a student in class 12 , so, from now donot target about the salary and placement status , do the job seriously that is in your hand , and put your maximum effort , to the entrance exams . 
in cse if anyone is doing from top iit then the package will be 15-20 lakh per annum . 
and from other colleges like iiit , and rgukt it will be around 9-11 lakh per annum . 
and TRY TO GET SELECTED IN TOP IIT AND BITS , 
PUT YOUR MAXIMUM EFFORT , AND IF U CAN SELECT IN BITS , THEN BITS COMP SCI have a high demand in international brand . 
and it have even more than that of the package . 
SO, donot target upon the package right now , do the hard work smartly , 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, before any planning for a branch, I guess you need to prepare well for JEE mains and JEE advanced, do a wonderful job, get selected, follow the counseling schedule and get a seat in an institution in the available branch and if all these things are not reached and as you stated that you are interested in CSE branch only, I’d suggest you to pursue your degree in an institution which is highly reputed for quality education as well as has a sound placement record and on the top where you may get your desired branch. I may suggest these names – Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune,..................College of Engineering, Trivandrum,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free