sir i want to pursue biotechnology ug course from cotton college guwahati. kindly let me know will it provide good scopes in future and jobs.

sir i want to pursue biotechnology ug course from cotton college guwahati. kindly let me know will it provide good scopes in future and jobs.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
Yes sure coton college assam is really good. The companies that have visited the college campus include State Bank of India, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Tata Consultancy Services, IBM-Daksh Federal Bank, South Indian Bank, HSBC Bank, Wipro Technologies, Infosys, HCL, Reliance Retail Ltd., SBI Life Insurance and Vedanta Aluminium. A good number of students are recruited each year by these companies.
now talking about biotechnology course specifically than sure students of this college are getting opportunities in big MNCs. but to get a good job you should have good academic record as well as good practical skills aslo
overall this is a nice college . so i think you can surely choose this college without keeping any second thoughts in mind

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free