sir, i have just 8 months in my hand and i want to know that how many times i must read reshnick halliday walker only for theory .and some useful objective books for iit jee for physics and mathematics which has good numericals?

sir, i have just 8 months in my hand and i want to know that how many times i must read reshnick halliday walker only for theory .and some useful objective books for iit jee for physics and mathematics which has good numericals?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
The number of times doesn’t influence your understanding. You should focus on the quality of completion of book, i.e., how thorough you are in completing a topic. If you study Resnick Halliday once with proper dedication, understanding all the concepts, practising it down the line and getting your doubts cleared related to the topic , then one single read is sufficient.Focus on quality not the quantity.
M.L.Khanna in maths have good sets of problems and so does Resnick.If you are through with these books, then you can pick up out of many objective books from market for practice.
Keep your focus in getting concepts & solving problems from these books. The rest will be all fine.

Thanks & Regards
Aziz Alam
IIT Roorkee
askIITians

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free