sir i had chose to float for first round and now on the allotment letter it is written that i have to report again after the final round so when is the final round ?i was allocated iit kanpur and classes are starting from 22 july so should report now?

sir i had chose to float for first round and now on the allotment letter it is written that i have to report again after the final round so when is the final round ?i was allocated iit kanpur and classes are starting from 22 july so should  report now?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
There is no harm in reporting again, but it is adised that you must immediately visit the official website of Josaa to get the current status, and also keep an eye on the status of counselling rounds,.............if you don’t get a satisfactory answer from JOsaaweblink then you may try gettin admission at sdome other renowned places like – Lovely Professional uni, phagwara,...........................Sri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala uni, Jhunjhunu,...........................Guru Gobind Singh, Inderprastha Uni, New Delhi,....................BITS Pilani

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free