Sir I am in class 11 and preparing for iit jee and in a coaching institute for iit but I am getting scores of around 150_160 out of 360 in their jee main tests conducted in alternative weekends sohow should I study and get good marks so I can get into iit

Sir I am in class 11 and preparing for iit jee and in a coaching institute for iit but I am getting scores of around 150_160 out of 360 in their jee main tests conducted in alternative weekends sohow should I study and get good marks so I can get into iit

Grade:11

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI ARYAN
FIRST OF ALL THIS IS NOT A VERY BAD SCORE. BUT AS WE DO NOT KNOW THE LEVEL OF THE TEST CONDUCTED IN YOUR COACHING INSTITUTE WE CANNOT COMMENT THAT WHETHER THIS SCORE IS GOOD OR BAD.
IF YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR SCORE AND BE A BRIGHT STUDENT FIRST GIVE  READ TO THIS POST 
MOREOVER, TRY TO CLEAR CONCEPTS. IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING . IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT IN ANY TOPIC ASK IT QUICKLY IN THE CLASS AND DO NOT HESISTATE TO ASK YOUR DOUBTS.
IF YOU THINK YOUR DOUBTS ARE NOT WELL CLEARED AT COACHING, POST THEM HERE.
TRY TO ANALYZE YOUR MISTAKES IN THE PREVIOUS TEST, NOTE THEM ON A PAPER AND IN THE NEXT TEST TRY YOUR 101% NOT TO REPEAT THEM AGAIN:{
Aryan
23 Points
7 years ago
Sir can u give me some more info about how to study for iit for iit 2018 and some books too for iit main+ advanced.....
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ aryan 
iit study requires special planning , plan up your syllabus from now onwards , u can refer to the calender at askiitian , and also , make sure u have 2-3 month left for revision at last time , so, that u will not put in panic . 
and make sure to join test series ( try askiitian ) , and take test regularly ., as that will help you to know your ranks among other student . 
the books are here 
maths 
1- iit maths by m l khanna 
physics 
|1- concept of phy by h c verma , 
2- problems in gen phy by i e irodov / understanding phy by d c pandey 
chemistry |
1- organic chemi by morrision and boyd 
2- inorganic chemi by grb publication 
3- physical chemi by p bahadur 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
ALL THE BEST ..