Sir i am in 11th standard i take normal tutions only for my 12th boards exam and i also buy vidhyamandir correspondence course ..................is it is enough to crack iit or i need to join iit coaching

Sir i am in 11th standard i take normal tutions only for my 12th boards exam and i also buy vidhyamandir correspondence course ..................is it is enough to crack iit or i need to join iit coaching

Grade:11

2 Answers

Umakant Biswal
753 Points
6 years ago
dear aman 
no need to join coaching , just go with vidyamandir correspondence course and join a good test series like fiitjee or resonance one , and attempt all the all india test to improve your ranking . 
study throughly . 
there are noone to force you to study in correspondence package , so, you need to be concern about that . 
regards 
kindly approve 
Kushal Kant
110 Points
6 years ago
Vidyamandir has the best study material, i did the same, no need to join any coaching if you don`t want to, believe me i am a victim of this, coaching may not suit everyone, i joined classroom course but found myself degraded at last when results of jee advanced 16 was out, some people are comfortable with their own style of studying Nd are not comfortable with other`s instructions,this year i had tried allen dlp which was sheer non sense in front of vmc`s buks, i went for vmc package and studied at home only and joined vmc and Allen test series, i am expecting 2500 rank this year, if you are allergic to coaching dont even think of joining it, its not necessary, surveys also say that almost half the successful students dont join coaching and if join they dont go for classes, but you must join atleast 2 test series to check regularly where you stand in competition. All the best (its only my personal opinion, it may or may not suit you, and if you are not joining coaching then be in consultat with a senior for guidance and solving previous years papers is a must)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free