sir i am getting admission in cse in bit patna and etc in iiit bhubaneswar which might get upgraded to cse. which college should i join?

sir i am getting admission in cse in bit patna and etc in iiit bhubaneswar which might get upgraded to cse. which college should i join?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI NEELANDRA
SURELY YOU SHOULD GO WITH CSE IN BITS PATNA,  THE COLLEGE HAS A VERY GOOD ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT AS WELL AS PROVIDES GOOD PLACEMENTS. MANY TOP COMPANIES LIKE AMAZON, GOOGLE ETC . ALSO HAVE STUDENTS WHO ARE FROM BITTS PATNA CAMPUS. SO SURELY YOU CAN OPT FOR CSE IN BITS PATNA WITHOUT ANY SECOND THOUGHTS IN MIND 
THANKS 
BEST OF LUCK:}
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ neelendra 
cse in bit patna is a good option for sure i can say it . 
beacuse , see, iiit bbsr have a new campous , i visited that 1 mnth ago , they are located in a descent place , and i dnt think much more of good campous will come there , 
as companies like to give placement to the older campous who have great thing to acheive , 
so, that upgradation might not take place , as u are not sure of it . 
and bit patna had aerned a very good image in terms of placement and also i could sure that u can get a job in cse with it , but no guarentee for iiit bbsr , 
so, better not to take risk , join bit patna , thats the best one . 
ALL THE BEST /. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free