sir gd mrng iam studying p2 in ap iiit . in first semester iam failed in maths so plz suggest me that i will suitable for enginering or not

sir gd mrng iam studying p2 in ap iiit . in first semester iam failed in maths so plz suggest me that i will suitable for  enginering or not

Grade:11

4 Answers

SAI SARDAR
1700 Points
8 years ago
Dear Ammulu,
                       If you fail in Mathematics don’t feel sad if you practise so much problems in Mathes than you can get good grade in mathes.Don’t think the paper will be tough or easy that is depend upon you.
KALYAN
400 Points
8 years ago
one single question paper cant decide your future ….so first of all you think the reason for your failure if it is your fault then workhard for future ….never put doubts uncleared ..clear all your doubts by approaching faculty.it is your opinion to continue in engineering or not.so, make good decision for your bright future
vannala shivanand
23 Points
8 years ago
Dear Ammulu,
                            Don’t feel about your mathematics. Grade need for only get promotion to engineer not for your future. so, just try to get good grade in semister. In interview they don’t see your gade they will observe your capacity.Nothing to worry for failed in mathematics . Try next time .

Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago
Ammulu
              DOnt afraid about maths is very easy. Dont think about remidial if you are gain knowledge that is enough grade is only of qualify clear all the remidials in this year ok all the best for your bright future

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free