Sir, Can you please give me some info about oil technology, leather technology and plastic technology at hbti kanpur. Please do tell me about its future scope and placements.

Sir, Can you please give me some info about oil technology, leather technology and plastic technology at hbti kanpur. Please do tell me about its future scope and placements.

Grade:12th pass

13 Answers

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya
521 Points
8 years ago
HBTI is oldest engineering college of Chemical Engineering in India.Chemical Engineering and Chemical technology is like back-bone of the college.Chemical engineering is not only best branch of HBTI but its chemical engineering can be compared to those of IITs. Paint technology, Plastic technology, oil technology, food technology, leather technology and Biochemical engineering are some of the rarest branch of engineering being taught at the college. Placement and scope of these branches is quite appreciable.
Infrastructure is not too good  but faculties that matter most are well qualified and experienced.

….….….….….….
PLEASE   ..... if    u   like  my  answer  and  my  answer   is  use  full    for  you  so please   just click on approve  button  ...and  if  you  have  any  other  question   or  dought     keep asking

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
HBTI stand atop amongst all the reputed institutions of India, so there is no second opinion about the level of quality education or about the graph of placements there, but still if you have some doubts then you may visit the official weblinks of certain esteemed institutions, like – College of Engg, Pune,.............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................JJTU, Rajasthan,..................Walchand College of Engg, Sangli......  and try to seek the required information related to infrastructure, fee structures, study programs, placement record etc. and then you may select any one out of them for taking admission.
AKSHAY SHARMA
36 Points
8 years ago
@Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya, Can you please tell me in detail about all the chemical engineering branches of HBTI and please do tell me what do we actually study in these branches especially in paint technology and food technology.
AKSHAY SHARMA
36 Points
8 years ago
Also, Please compare IT of KNIT Sultanpur and BIET Jhansi with those of these chemical engineering branches of HBTI Kanpur
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya
521 Points
8 years ago

H.B.T.I. Kanpur, a pioneer institute in the country, was established in the year 1920-21 to provide manpower training, technical know how and applied research support to a large number of chemical and allied industries taking shapes during that period in the country, particularly in its northern zone. For about 35 years, since its inception, HBTI provided all kinds of supports to almost all chemical and allied industries so effectively that it was the first choice for any problem of chemical engineering or applied chemistry. A number of reputed technical institutes today, like IIT Kanpur, NSI, GCTI, Leather, Rubber, Glass etc. were either parts of this institute or were started in its building with all types of support and guidance during their earlier periods.

Because of the proven expertise of H.B.T.I. in the area of chemical and allied industries, as advised by a visiting committee of AICTE, Chemical Engineering Department was formed and Chemical Engineering Education was formalized in the institute in 1954 with two new courses for awarding undergraduate degrees of AHBTI and FHBTI. Thereafter in 1958, two full-fledged undergraduate courses were started leading to degrees in Chemical Engineering after four years study and in Chemical Technology after three years study. The Chemical Engineering Department was made responsible to teach and guide fundamental principles of Chemical Engineering and their applications to the entire students of Chemical Engineering and Chemical Technology and later on to Leather Technology as well.

The Department has built up a comprehensive research infrastructure with top-notch facilities for carrying cutting-edge teaching and research. Constant efforts are being made to maintain and enhance the high standards of this department to be ranked always as one of the best in India. The Department strives to provide its students with facilities and environment that are conducive for creative and dynamic work.

This department has run several research programs in Technology, Engineering and Basic Sciences, of which some were sponsored by institutions like U.G.C, C.S.I.R, D.S.T. (NEW DELHI) B.A.R.C. (BOMBAY) I.C.A.R. (NEW DELHI), U.P.C.S.T (LUCKNOW) M.H.R.D. (NEW DELHI), C.I.D.A (CANADA). The faculty has extensively contributed by writing books and publishing good number of research papers in national and international journals of repute. The department has organized a number of National and International seminars, workshops, and Short courses.

….…..PLEASE   ..... if    u   like  my  answer  and  my  answer   is  use  full    for  you  so please   just click on approve  button  ...and  if  you  have  any  other  question   or  dought     keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya
521 Points
8 years ago
BIET
-the computer labs of cs deptt. are not in working condition as hardly 5-7 pcs are in working condition .
-IBM did give training but they backed off 3yrs before.
-u have to learn on your own be it c ,java,or any other subject
-please dont expect anything from the teacher because u will b disappointed.
-staff administration is poor .
-they dont send their students for training.
-tcs doesnot come for college recruitment now as it used to 3 yrs before  jst bcoz college was not able to bear the expenses.
-second year hostel is not a place where you would want to live:no proper washrooms and no water between 9 am -7pm .

I would like to say choice is yours. Just run a thorough check on each colleges before making a choice

….….…....
PLEASE   ..... if    u   like  my  answer  and  my  answer   is  use  full    for  you  so please   just click on approve  button  ...and  if  you  have  any  other  question   or  dought     keep asking

AKSHAY SHARMA
36 Points
8 years ago
Can you please give me some info about KNIT Sultanpur too...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya
521 Points
8 years ago
KAMLA NEHRU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (KNIT) SULTANPUR, was established by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh as a registered society in 1979 with a mission to advanced knowledge and educate students in Engineering & Technology and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the region and the nation. Initially institute was named as Kamla Nehru Institute of Science & Technology (Technological faculty) which was changed to KAMLA NEHRU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, SULTANPUR in 1983.
Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology is a flagship government college affiliated to the Gautam Buddh Technical University. It has a very good reputation all over the nation and the alumni of KNIT are spread all over the globe. KNIT is one of the most preferred institute for recruitment to many Multi National Companies because of the kind of potential and intellect displayed by the students of the institute.

The most frequently cited accolades from these organizations regarding our students include their ability to learn quickly, their versatility, their performance as team players, their excellent analytical skills, and most important the positive attitude that they bring to their jobs.

The institute offers campus placement for students graduating with Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Master of Computer Application(MCA). KNIT Sultanpur has good facilities for campus recruiters and we are pleased to make them available to the participating organizations. We welcome any suggestion from your organization that will help us realize our cherished goal of achieving the best match between the aspirations of the recruiting organizations and the abilities of our students. We look forward to having enthusiastic participation from your organization during the year 2010-11.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PLEASE   ..... if    u   like  my  answer  and  my  answer   is  use  full    for  you  so please   just click on approve  button  ...and  if  you  have  any  other  question   or  dought     keep asking
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya
521 Points
8 years ago
m
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya
521 Points
8 years ago
l
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya
521 Points
8 years ago
l
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya
521 Points
8 years ago
m
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
All of the aforementioned streams have a very bright future prospects and if you are least suspicious or double-minded about your choice then I recommend to visit the official weblinks of some other leading inst to find out the difference there and hence make a right choice, try at – Maharishi Markandeshwar uni, Ambala,..................TKM College of Engg, Kollam,.....................ITM uni, Gurgaon,......................Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free