ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

Respected Sir/Madam, i m a boy studying in 12 th standard in assam.....like all aspirants i too dreamt of getting into prestigious colleges of india...but i have lacked a lot behind to get through...my concepts of 11 th are very poor...and m trying my level best to understand concepts of 12 th ...i need some tips and suggestions on what to do now??...some tips to crack the entrances......please help:) hhoping with anticipation...

Respected Sir/Madam,

i m a boy studying in 12th standard in assam.....like all aspirants i too dreamt of getting into prestigious colleges of india...but i have lacked a lot behind to get through...my concepts of 11th are very poor...and m trying my level best to understand concepts of 12th...i need some tips and suggestions on what to do now??...some tips to crack the entrances......please help:) hhoping with anticipation...

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
9 years ago
do not wory my friend.We are there to help you through this platform.You can definetely crack any exam.But the most important thing that lacks in you is your confidence.Build up your confidence and you will definately crack IIT,AIEEE,or any other prestigious exam.I think thereis much time left.
Start from NCERT -both class 11 and 12
solve each and every problem of NCERT.
Then take some few standard book and practise it.I suggest you to keep the number of books as minimum as possible.
CHEMISTRY
PHYSICAL-PBAHADUR
INORGANIC-OPTANDON(only s,p d and f block)
ORGANIC-MORRISON and BOYD
PHYSICS-HC VERMA
MATHS-MLKHANNA
I have given you the list of mimimum book through which you can crack IITJEE.
Moreover keep in touch with us and always ask question here.We are always there to help you

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free