Prof.pradeep kshetrapal has uploaded free video lectures for physics on youtube and i want to know that in which coaching classes Prof.pradeep kshetrapal’s lectures are going on.

Prof.pradeep kshetrapal has uploaded free video lectures for physics on youtube and i want to know that in which coaching classes Prof.pradeep kshetrapal’s lectures are going on.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ xavier 
actually pradeep sir is a physics enthusiast and also he have written many books on the physics and his approach help students to learn complicated puzzling concept of physics in an easy manner . 
and he is now with toppr.com . 
and also he doesnot now belongs to any coaching institute , and he is just delivering some sessions in top notch coaching center like fiitjee , aakash and allen as guest faculty . 
u can acess to all his lectures in his websites . 
kindly check with the same .. 
ALL THE BEST ..
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
NO NO PARDEEP KSHETRAPAL IS NOT WITH ANY TOP INSTITUTE LIKE FITJEE OR AAKASH. HE TEACHES IN KORBA CHATTISGARH AT ITS PRIVATE INSTITUTE WHICH IS NAMED AS GENIUS ACADEMY.
HIS LECTURES COST 15,000 RS. AND THESE LECTURES ONLY INCLUDE PHYSICS VIDEOS WHICH CAN BE BOUGHT FROM HIS WEBSITE.BUT YOU  CAN BUY A COMPLETE COURSE OF PCM FROM ASKIITIANS IN 15000. SO IT IS NEITHER COSTLY AND ALSO PREPARED IN A EFFECTIVE WAY. PARDEEP KSHETRAPAL SIR IS NEVER GOING TO TEACH YOU PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS OR NCERT NUMERICALS OF ALL CHAPTERS BUT ALL THESE ARE A PART OF ASKIITIANS SELF STUDY PACKAGE.
THE PARDEEP ABOUT WHICH UMAKANT BISWAL IS TALKING IS NOT PARDEEP KSHETRAPAL
THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free