please tell me how to prepare for SCRA Exam i am clear with PCM but how to do the rest part and also tell me the best books for gk, history and english and sir are the iitjee books enough for revising PCM i have vidyamandir material please soon!

please tell me how to prepare for SCRA Exam
i am clear with PCM but how to do the rest part 
and also tell me the best books for  gk, history and english
and sir are the iitjee books enough for revising PCM i have vidyamandir material
please soon!

Grade:12

1 Answers

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
For the preparation of SCRA you need to focus on Mechanical engg related topics and broad subjects, yes PCM has to be fortified, and the material that you have with you may also help out, but along with it you need to visit the official websites of  –

Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur and Birla Institute of Tech, Mesra

Both of these inst have earned a very good image in SCRA by givivng rise to gold medalists in the field and by browsing their official weblink may be possible you are able to explore their e-library and hence able to gather study material relevant for the test,.......thereafter try to seek admission in any of these – Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,........BIT Mesra,.............BHU, Varanasi,.........DTU, Delhi,............DIT Uni, Dehradun

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free