Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that without joining a famous coaching class..plz.. answer informally.. i am like your younger brother..plz.. help...its... veryy... urgent.....

Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that without joining a famous coaching class..plz.. answer informally.. i am like your younger brother..plz.. help...its... veryy... urgent.....

Grade:11

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ arjun 
Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11th or 12th . 
so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . 
although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as the cake is already surrounded by people . 
so, frst of all u need your concept to be crystal clear , 
and REMEMBER 1 THING – WITHOUT BEING CLEAR IN CONCEPT , U CANNOT ABLE TO SOLVE A SINGLE QUESTION IN JEE ADVANCED . 
and jee advanced needs only accuracy , not speed . but mains need speed and accuracy both . 
frst of all your ncert concept needs to be clear , atleast read ncert 2 times and underline the points , 
then move with the iit jee books like h c verma , o.p tandon , p bahadur and m l khanna , 
solve these question very seriously , 
and these should be done throughout the 2 year , and donot take stress and loose your sleep , u need to balance everything else till the advanced exam . 
AND simoultaneously take out the last 37 years paper from arihant , and solve it as sson as u finish one chapter . 
AT LEAST MAKE A HABIT TO STUDY 8-9 HRS IN A DAY , AND THAT THROUGH REGULARLY . 
and abt the tutuion , without joining the tutiion its difficult to get rank within 100 also , even if u donot want offline classes , u can join askiitian live classes and test series . 
BELEIVE ME . THEY ARE AWESOME , 
what coaching classes do is that they will give u some extra tricks and tips to solve problems in maths and phy . and from home , u cannot get it , and askiitian have it all for you . 
before 3 months of advanced , start practicing mock test , atleast 20 mock test u need to practice , 
and donot repeat the mistake , thats the most imp thing u can consider . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST , 
IF U HV ANY MORE , LET ME KNOW .. 
Arjun
16 Points
7 years ago
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free