look...i jst completed my 12 th ….i have my intrst on cse nd chemical.....my jee rank will be around 7k...so shld i take up cse at bit mesra.or ake chemical at nit suratkalor trichy...nd work hard for a slide...if not i didnt do it will chemical be a gud choice.....nd how is daiict compared to these?/

look...i jst completed my 12th….i have my intrst on cse nd chemical.....my jee rank will be around 7k...so shld i take up cse at bit mesra.or ake chemical at nit suratkalor trichy...nd work hard for a slide...if not i didnt do it will chemical be a gud choice.....nd how is daiict compared to these?/

Grade:12

2 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, from your query I can clearly make out that you’re not a focuse person, your mind is diveted towards so many options, kindly make up your mind first and then only I’ll be in a position to lend you a helping hand for counselling....are these institutions your choices to go for or you have clear chances to get seat in any of these? secondly you are saying that your score will be!! aren’t you sure?,.......antway I must say that NIT Suratkhal, Trichy and Daiict are doubtlessly very renowned and reputed institutions, if you are able to make it at any of these, then there’s nothing like that or I may suggest some other elite class institutions where you may be able to secure a safe and assured future – Dr K N Modi University, Tonk,....................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,...............BHU, Varanasi etc.
anirudh
16 Points
7 years ago
i have clear chances for all these sir....is cse at bit mesra not dat gud???
i’ll be getting chemical at trichy nd suratkal bt not cse …
nd also i’ll be getting daiict

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free