is there is any great furture scope in robotics

is there is any great  furture scope in robotics 

Grade:11

2 Answers

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya
521 Points
8 years ago
I don't really see a scope for robotics in India. We haven't been investing in robotics lately. Forget about scope, we haven't even started out thinking about machine learning, or artificial intelligence. We don't have any of the finances directed to development of robotics.
Let us look at the Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

India is a country where people need to worry about the 2 basic needs, i.e. Physiological and Safety/Security more than. All of the research work, curiosity, reasoning come at the top of the triangle.
At the moment USA is doing a lot in robotics, especially Carnegie Mellon and Stanford (STAIR Project) are impressive. The quadrotors at uPenn and dynamics at Cornell are equally spectacular. There isn't much going on in India in robotics.
Coming back to the triangle, this is because USA has a better economy than India, and they have high sustainability. Majority of Americans need not worry about fulfilling their physiological needs than Indians. There is a lot more uncertainty for employment, food, shelter etc.
Taking a look at our premier institutes, especially the IITs. Majority of IIT aspirants get in to IITs to land up jobs with heavy pay checks.
Again, I am not classifying all of the people at the mentioned institutes, I am just talking about the majority.
Money, Infrastructure and Resources are also required for proper development in robotics. I believe there isn't future scope for robotics in India, looking at job prospects.
We do however have a good scope for a market, if something useful comes out, we have a lot of people willing to splurge on innovative products.
Talking of research work and development, I don't think there is much in store for India.

All of the above is just my opinion, I also believe Indian roboticists such as Vijay Kumar are doing great things, after all Indian society has a good scientific foundation. But again, that is happening in the United States, we just need the right push and the right setup and things can go spectacular in India. I wish a bright future for India.

PLEASE   ..... if    u   like  my  answer  and  my  answer   is  use  full    for  you  so please   just click on approve  button  ...and  if  you  have  any  other  question   or  dought     keep asking
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Exactly there is a wide range of future scopre for robotics, new advancements are taking place day by dfay and in the coming years you can’t even predict that which heights technology is about to reach, you may visit the official weblinks of – Lovely Professional uni, phagwara,..................Dharamsinh Desai Uni of Sci ajd Tech, Nadiad,................Guru JAmbeshwar uni of Sci and TEch, Hisar,..........  and get to know which is the most appropriate place for you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free