Is the name of a dummy school affect the selection in old iit institutes like iitb, iitd etc. If yes then how and if no tjen what are the advantage and disadvantage of being in dummy and also tell the same in normal school please really need help. One thing i want to mention that i have my fiitjee coaching and i want to work a Little more hard then others for that how can i take out time in case of normal schools as in dummy i can get that much time. Please help.

Is the name of a dummy school affect the selection in old iit institutes like iitb, iitd etc. If yes then how and if no tjen what are the advantage and disadvantage of being in dummy and also tell the same in normal school please really need help. One thing i want to mention that i have my fiitjee coaching and i want to work a Little more hard then others for that how can i take out time in case of normal schools as in dummy i can get that much time. Please help.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
7 years ago
Dear student,

All they will check is ur marksheet of 12that the time of admission in IIT. By whichever method but u should be able to get marks in boards and jee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free