I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts for class 11 and 12 and the normal concepts. which I can do by myself and which will help for jee as well as the boards.I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts for class 11 and 12 and the normal concepts. which I can do by myself and which will help for jee as well as the boards.I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts for class 11 and 12 and the normal concepts. which I can do by myself and which will help for jee as well as the boards.

I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts for class 11 and 12 and the normal concepts. which I can do by myself and which will help for jee as well as the boards.I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts for class 11 and 12 and the normal concepts. which I can do by myself and which will help for jee as well as the boards.I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts for class 11 and 12 and the normal concepts. which I can do by myself and which will help for jee as well as the boards.

Grade:

3 Answers

Suraj Prasad IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 286 Points
8 years ago
for you the best book i would recommend first which is easy to understand is NCERT books then when you have build your concept, you can move ahead with the following book:
Chemistry: O.P. Tondon
Maths: S.N. Loney
Physics: H C Verma
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
for boards refer only ncert
physics  hcverma
maths  CEngage publications
chem  himanshu pandey, rc mukherjee

approve if useful
approve if useful
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
NCERT is the key to success for board exams 
u must refer HC VERMA OR FIITJEE RSM  for physics
for maths cengage  OR ariahnt series by amit m aggarwal and sk goyal
for chemistry humanshu pandey,optandon and sn sanyal for reagents and mechanisms

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free