I want to know which books are best for getting above 300 marks in jee main and advance i am getting confused with your website foe important books. I only want to get only one best book. At present i have all ncert books pcm along with it i have rc mukherjee for numerical chemistry , for theory in physical , organic , inorganic chemistry i have pradeep for maths rd sharma and sl lony fpr trigonometry but in physics i am not getting whether hcv will be good for both theory and numerical or for numerical i e irodov is good please help.

I want to know which books are best for getting above 300 marks in jee main and advance i am getting confused with your website foe important books. I only want to get only one best book. At present i have all ncert books pcm along with it i have rc mukherjee for numerical chemistry , for theory in physical , organic , inorganic chemistry i have pradeep for maths rd sharma and sl lony fpr trigonometry but in physics i am not getting whether hcv will be good for both theory and numerical or for numerical i e irodov is good please help.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
7 years ago
First of all see the pattern of JEE MAIN paper as conducted by CBSE.
Second, don’t confuse yourself in the dilemma of books choosing..
Choose the good teacher, who can teach you logical and related to exam requirement, then choose a good sets of competitive books.
For Physics, you can go fot Cengage or G C A ggarwall,...along with HCVs
For chemistry, go for GRB Batla and sons books
for Maths, either you can choose, R D Sharma or Individual from Arihant Pubmications..
Rest you Hard work and Luck.....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free