I want to get 75% in cbse 12 ,2017. IN PCM in just 6 days from feb 23-feb28. please give me a detail schedule of this 6 days along with chapter name.I have not done any chapter and i have only once seen askiitians lecture in november month. i have wasted lot of time and i am regretting for it.please please give me proper suggestion along with details.i have secured 90% in class 10 ICSE but after 10 i have wasted this whole 2 year, please give me easy chapter name so that i can get 75% atlest , i will be very much thankful to you and i am waiting for solution.now will i see lecture or practise past year cbse question.please give me a correct and good answer

I want to get 75% in cbse 12 ,2017. IN PCM in just 6 days from feb 23-feb28. please give me a detail schedule of this 6 days along with chapter name.I have not done any chapter and i have only once  seen askiitians lecture in november month. i have wasted lot of time and i am regretting for it.please please give me proper suggestion along with details.i have secured 90% in class 10 ICSE but after 10 i have wasted this whole 2 year, please give me easy chapter name so that i can get 75% atlest , i will be very much thankful to you and i am waiting for solution.now will i see lecture or practise past year cbse question.please give  me a correct and good answer

Grade:

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear mihir 
the revision will completely depend upon you . as you  better know which topics you are strong and in which topicyou are weak . 
if u want 75 percent , then do focus on chemistry , more as its a scoring subject . so, i am preassuming that your concepts are clear with askiitians video lectures , 
then on the next 6 days , just revise the following chap . 
physics 
1- RAY OPTICS ( derivations only , ) 
2- AC ( derivation of ac generator and rms current ) 
3- semiconducter ( logic gates , transister working , and any one photoelectric device working ) 
4- moving charge and mag ( derivations only , working of moving coil galvanometer , etc ) 
CHEMISTRY 
1- surface chemi ( only definations – like colloids , physisorption , chemisorption etc ) 
2- solutions ( roult law , colligative prop numerivcals , defination of +ve and -ve deviations ) 
3- solid state ( defects , and mag prop of solids , calculation of octahedral and tet. voids and hcp , ccp difrence ) 
4- last 3 chap of part 2 chemi ( only reading ncert ) 
maths 
1- probability 
2- matrices and determinant ( row and column operation , ) 
3- relations and function 
4- 3d geo ( memorise all formula ) 
i tried to cover all imp part of the most imp chapter which u can easily do . 
u have to read only those topics from ncert and solve prev year paper , if still not clear then move to video lecture . 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
YOU CAN GO FOR BOOKS:
  1. NCERT PHYSICS IN 3 DAYS
  2. NCERT CHEMISTRY IN 6 DAYS.
THESE BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE. THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT DERIVATIONS,QUESTIONS FROM LAST YEAR PAPERS AND EVERYTHING REQUIRED TO SCORE PASSING AND I WILL SAY GOOD MARKS IN BOARDS.
GO FOR THEM

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free