I want Tips to prepare for my upcoming boards exam Class 12 . My Subjects are PCMBE. My 40%portion in remaining and prelims are starting in 15 dayz. What should i concentrate more on pre boards or boards? also if i fail to score good in preboards i will be under parental pressure, So please get me solve the problem. also tell me revsion plan on exams.

I want Tips to prepare for my upcoming boards exam Class 12 . My Subjects are PCMBE. My 40%portion in remaining and prelims are starting in 15 dayz. What should i concentrate more on pre boards or boards? also if i fail to score good in preboards i will be under parental pressure, So please get me solve the problem. also tell me revsion plan on exams.

Grade:12

7 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas 
frst of all relax yourself , dnt worry too much , board exam is nothing and always trust on your preparation . 
and 2nd things this is the time to give final lap to the revision plan . 
so, start from now reading the short notes , 
in chemistry , xamidea notes are sufficient , for physics , just take all in one , revise all derivation once and take a look at the defination , in biology , xamidea notes are suffucient , 
and for maths , start sample paper from now , by just looking at the formula sheet , 
and it will take 20 days max to complete this revision , and at that time you will be appearing your frst preboard , and after ending of preboard 1 , take arihant i suceed and askiitian sample paper , and start that , 
everyday , 1 sample paper each subject , and then analyse it , and after 10 days u will come to know your weak topics and chapter , 
next 10 days revision of that and attempt preboard no 2 . 
DNT TAKE TENSION ABT PARENTS , THAT HAPPENS WITHE VERYONE ELSE , JUST INCREASE YOUR SCORE IN UPCOMING PREBOARD AND MAINTAIN CONSTANCY , 
ALL THE BEST 
Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
My entire organic chemistry is remaining. For biology i think i can manage. Physics while learning derivation and understanding i am able to do it. But recalling them is difficult for me. Please tell me imp topics to concentrate more on. IN physics also 2 imp chapters ac and semiconductors and wave optics is remaning. also modern physics. So tell me according to it.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas 
frst of all do the semiconducter , its the most imp chapter for board and jee mains also , 5 ques u wl face from semiconducter alone in mains , 
it also take time in understanding the transister and logic gate operatiopn . 
so, frst semiconducter – then wave optics , then from ac only do the transformer part and LCR circuit part , no more required , 
and then just focus on specific topics of modern phy , that are below mentioned . 
1- einstein p.e , equation 
2- radiactive decay problem . 
3- bohr raidum and calculation of z in atom
4- graphs on dual nature chapter , ( 1 ques for sure ) 
xavier
37 Points
7 years ago
@ Shreyas Patil .First of all tell me THE TRUTH that how much chapters do you have completed from each pcmb so that i could able to suggest you how to SMART SMART.
Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
Chapters Remaining:- 

Chemistry:-
Organic Remaining

Physics:- 
Mentioned Earlier

Maths:- Diffrential Equation, Vector Algebra, 3-D Geometry, Probablity, Relation and Functions. Also i need to practise the application of derivative and integration as i m facing problems in making equations. 

Biology:- Reproduction all 4 lesson, application of rdta, and 1 lesson of human health.
 also i need to revise all topics as i aint able to recall them
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas 
kindly be first , the time are less for you , you have most of the imp chapters remaining . 
in chemistry , if u are clear with 11th last 2 organic chapter then u can do all thses easily , still 1 – 2 month u req to study that , 
and also everyday morning , as suggested earlier – 2 hours for all name reaction and mechanism . 
and for maths , u ahve not completed the imp topics , 
the board asks difficult ques in integration , D.E , and app of derivative part , so, to encounter with that u need to make your last portion strong , 
that is vector algebra , 3d and probability , ( bayes theoram , and bvernouli trial ) 
so, dnt miss that , keep strong everything in maths , board can ask anything . 
in biology also , reproduction unit are vvimp , after principle of inheritance and molecular besis , 
so, u have to do that as frst as possible . 
U MADE 1 WRONG PLANNING – AT LAST U NEED TO KEEP THE LAST ECOSYSTEM UNIT , AS IT CAN BE GUESSED AND ANYONE CAN WRITE IT AS PER ASSUMPTION , SIMPLE QUES ARE FROM THAT UNIT 
, so, start your work as fast as possible , time are less for you , 
HARSHIT RAWAT
19 Points
7 years ago
Try to cover only 30% bcoz in order to cover 40% u will not be able to cover 10% only so try best for ur xam and first u should take short and important topic

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free