I wanna know that what docs IITs check of an OBC – NCL Candidate.. And information about the format ( WHAT IS THE USE OF THE FORMAT ON WEBSITE)

I wanna know that what docs IITs check of an OBC – NCL Candidate.. And information about the format ( WHAT IS THE USE OF THE FORMAT ON WEBSITE) 

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
OBC-NCL certificate issued on or after June 1, 2015 and conforming to the latest guidelines of the Government of India.is required at time of seeking admission
thanks
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@rishabh 
The OBC – NCL certificate will doesnot require in any format, the only thing that u have to keep in mind that it will clear irrespective of the format . 
but this year as iit guwahati conducts jee advanced , so, it mostly requires it with pdf or jpg/png format , beacuse its the most popular format , 
if more question on how to upload and certificate , go to the jee advanced website and read the instruction . 
and also iit will not reject if u put it on other format , if not satisfied , the criteria , they will send a warning to you about the uploadation of the certificate . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..
Rishabh
12 Points
7 years ago
@umakant biswal
I’m asking about the from they have on IIT’s Website about OBC NCL Certificate..
And another ques. .. Will they check the income certificate also at IIT or only the OBC Certificate ?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free