I’m studying in std 10 th I’m from Gujarat. I want to prepare for IIT Can you please give me some tips.

I’m studying in std 10th I’m from Gujarat. I want to prepare for IIT Can you please give me some tips.

Grade:10

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@sneh 
if u want to prepare for iit , then its the right time to start , in class 10th just clear your concept by reading NCERT twice , and u may refer to the books such as s.chand , dinesh and r.d sharma . 
even r.s agrawal is also better . 
and do participate in the olympiads like NCO, NSO , IMO etc alongwith NTSE , and with these will clear your path for competetive exams , 
and at once your board exams will be over , donot waste time and start up with the class 11th syllabus , as u need to go deep into the 11th syllabus . so, donot waste time by waiting for the board results . 
right now , ncert alongwth the books i listed above are sufficient , just read them and donot take pressure from right now . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, you’ii have to go for strenous practice session on your own and to make some extra efforts to succeed in your mission. To me, you must join some renowned coaching center, download sample papers and orevious paper for practice. You may use NCERT books as base books and refer some other competetive books available in the market. And parallely keep on visiting the official websites of some chosen institutions to seek admission, I may take some names here – IEC College of Engineering and Technology,Greater Noida,....................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,....................BITS, Pilani,......................Anna University, Chennai,.................College of Engineering, Pune

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free