i have secured 169 marks in jee mains 2015 considering drop as a god option with 60 marks in agregate in PCM and 71 overall so ami even eligible for je mains and advance 2016

i have secured 169 marks in jee mains 2015 considering drop as a god option with 60 marks in agregate in PCM and 71 overall so ami even eligible for je mains and advance 2016

Grade:11

4 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Yes you would be eligible for JEE MAIN 2016.
Marks you got in JEE Main are very good, you should be serious for ADVANCED, 2016..
Result would be good, stay ahead...

Good Luck................
xyz
24 Points
8 years ago
u sure i have managed to score cut of score in jee mains 2016  i would be eligible to sit for advance with those marks In PCM
AKSHAY SHARMA
36 Points
8 years ago
for giving jee advanced 2016, u need a minimum %age of 75 OR u must be in the top 20 percentile of your respective board. If u satisfy any of the above two criteria then only you will be able to sit in jee advanced 2016 (after clearing jee main 2016).  If u do not satisfy any of the above two criteria then u can give an improvement exam in 2016 for improving your board %age...
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Dropping a year does not seem to be a good option...but yes, you need to pull your socks, work harder than before for JEE advanced. The colleges/institutions which are better to pursue your degree are –
Jadavpur university, kolkata
Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
Shri Vaishnav Institute of Tech ans Sci, indore
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free