I have Just 10 days left for my CBSE Class 12 Boards. Suggest me all tips and things to do in these days to maximise result.

I have Just 10 days left for my CBSE Class 12 Boards. Suggest me all tips and things to do in these days to maximise result.

Grade:12

4 Answers

utpal raj
238 Points
7 years ago
hiii sreya
utpal raj
238 Points
7 years ago
hiii sreyans 
these times you should focus only on NCERT book , 
take the slot of 3 hour and give test to practice sets and previous year paper, 
analyse your weak chapter and area after giving test 
remember NCERT is more than sufficient , 
so work hard , 
hope this clears your doubt , please aproove 
good luck
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear shreyas 
i can understand your state of mind in this situation , in  this time ,u need to follow the following tips 
1- first thing is your health now , so, please donot  do those thing ,which are not nessasary for your health , this time is very very imp , even if u studied whole year and got ill in 2 days before exam , u cannot recall anything . 
2- now , focus as much as possible in previous year paper , but restrict that upto 2005 only , not before that . 
3- recently askiitians conducted 1 webinar on 12th board prep , kindly watch that , thats very benificial . 
4- now ,try to recall all imp thing of nearly 4 chap ( 1 from each P,C,M,B ) , only imp from where ques can be formed . 
5-not to forget those phy derivations , they are most imp , recall that in every 2-3 days 
6- if u cannot do p block reaction , then donot worry , just do the other thing in p block , not to waste time in p block only , u will easily pass 85 , without that reaction part . 
7- rest try to score well in bio , (minimum 92+ ) they are percentage booster . 
8- LAST but not the least , start english from 4-5 th of march , and donot consider eng as a easy subject , they may looks easy but u can face time crisis , in eng exam . 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 
Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
I am facing problems in physics and chemistry got low marks in preboards. Please guide me for that. Also tell me tips for maths.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free