I have got a seat in Thapar University in COE+MBA dual degree. Please do tell me how is it. I have come to know that at the completion of this dual degree, I will be awarded one special degree of COE+MBA unlike two degrees, one of COE and other one of MBA. Also, I have come to know that when we go to foreign, they ask for a four year UG degree. So, I want to know will there be a problem in taking this degree or not? Will I suffer a problem if I go to forign or not???

I have got a seat in Thapar University in COE+MBA dual degree. Please do tell me how is it. I have come to know that at the completion of this dual degree, I will be awarded one special degree of COE+MBA unlike two degrees, one of COE and other one of MBA. Also, I have come to know that when we go to foreign, they ask for a four year UG degree. So, I want to know will there be a problem in taking this degree or not? Will I suffer a problem if I go to forign or not???

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
If any university run any programme, it is certified by AICTE and UGC and that is under validation for admission for any recognized university.
Dual degree can be of 5 year, but if you want to apply for PG, you can produce this degree.
First you check its NBA and AICTE accredation in the THAPAR UNIV..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free