MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
akki Grade: 12th pass

I have got 5825 rank in jee mains and got 201 marks in jee adv but cldnt qualify due to 11 marks in chemistry.This was my first attempt. Should I drop ?
2 years ago

Answers : (5)

Kushal darwaja
15 Points

What is u r jee marks and board percentage,,,,and from which board u r from
2 years ago
akki
18 Points

213 in jee mains and 94.60 % in CBSE
2 years ago
Kushal darwaja
15 Points

If u got nits thrn go for it.....dont drop a year
2 years ago
chinmoy
15 Points

I have a friend of mine who is going through the same situation.. Well friend, the answer depends on what you’d want.. Its a dream for an engineering student to study at an IIT.. but some branches at some NIT’s are too at par and even better than IIT’s .. I personally believe that it’s the mind set that will count on ..wether you’ll flourish or turn waste.. If u have confidence that u can do well next year then go ahead..drop a year.. but i do have news that may seem important to you..jee will include one more exam(completely subjective) right afte the JEE Adv for selection into IIT’s from 2017.. so if u are confident on succeeding the very next year then go ahead.. otherwise u can join good NIT’s with your rank(if its general rank).. 
All the best (do tlak seriously with your family in this regard cuz it may change u’r life)
2 years ago
navneet
28 Points

as ur scores in both the exams are excellent i prefer u to drop as ur future will be decided by ur college and ur branch which are the most important.

2 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
Get extra Rs. 2,385 off
USE CODE: COUPON10
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
Get extra Rs. 2,385 off