I have got 5825 rank in jee mains and got 201 marks in jee adv but cldnt qualify due to 11 marks in chemistry.This was my first attempt. Should I drop ?

I have got 5825 rank in jee mains and got 201 marks in jee adv but cldnt qualify due to 11 marks in chemistry.This was my first attempt. Should I drop ?

Grade:12th pass

5 Answers

Kushal darwaja
15 Points
8 years ago
What is u r jee marks and board percentage,,,,and from which board u r from
akki
18 Points
8 years ago
213 in jee mains and 94.60 % in CBSE
Kushal darwaja
15 Points
8 years ago
If u got nits thrn go for it.....dont drop a year
chinmoy
15 Points
8 years ago
I have a friend of mine who is going through the same situation.. Well friend, the answer depends on what you’d want.. Its a dream for an engineering student to study at an IIT.. but some branches at some NIT’s are too at par and even better than IIT’s .. I personally believe that it’s the mind set that will count on ..wether you’ll flourish or turn waste.. If u have confidence that u can do well next year then go ahead..drop a year.. but i do have news that may seem important to you..jee will include one more exam(completely subjective) right afte the JEE Adv for selection into IIT’s from 2017.. so if u are confident on succeeding the very next year then go ahead.. otherwise u can join good NIT’s with your rank(if its general rank).. 
All the best (do tlak seriously with your family in this regard cuz it may change u’r life)
navneet
28 Points
8 years ago
as ur scores in both the exams are excellent i prefer u to drop as ur future will be decided by ur college and ur branch which are the most important.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free