I have completed my class 10.I am in my vacation.I am a JEE aspirant.Do I want to study class 11 chapters from now on?If yes,how should I approach class 11 chapters?If not,What should I do?Please avoid saying enjoy your vacation.Learning is my greatest enjoyment.

I have completed my class 10.I am in my vacation.I am a JEE aspirant.Do I want to study class 11 chapters from now on?If yes,how should I approach class 11 chapters?If not,What should I do?Please avoid saying enjoy your vacation.Learning is my greatest enjoyment.

Grade:10

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
I loved your query. There is no use of wasting time in vacations. I suggest you to start syllabus of class 11th now only as it is vast and a large large number of aspirants fail to cover syllabus in time. So start your studies
I suggest you to start with very first chapter of chemistry . For maths start with complex numbers and for physics surely with chapter first.
I hope you have books till now. Otherwise if you have not you can refer to our study material which is available free
You can also try our 7 days free trial for iit jee preparations.
Regards Sahil
Bandi. Abhilash
38 Points
6 years ago
hi...JEE really need the students like you,its really good if u start your preparation right now....i sincerely suggest you to go for a bridgecourse where you are taught some important topics that are related to 11th and also they conduct some tests ,so that you will be getting some awareness about the competitive pattern, so that after joining in a good coaching centre for the preparation of jee ,you will no problem...there is a great need to get some awareness about jee , this can be possible if you refer any of your seniors who had already cleared jee...hope this helps you!
Arijit
17 Points
6 years ago
yes yes yes yes yes and yes............................................................................................................................................................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free