i have 7.3k rank in jee advanced and around 15k rank in jee mains ,but unfortunately have only 72.4 in cbse boards in improvement exam. what college can i get and where should i apply?

i have 7.3k rank in jee advanced and around 15k rank in jee mains ,but unfortunately have only 72.4 in cbse boards in improvement exam. what college can i get and where should i apply?

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

Abhimanyu
11 Points
6 years ago
Sorry bro u will not get any college as a minimum of 75% is required to enter any of the colleges through JEE mains or even in Advance
isha sharma
66 Points
6 years ago
So in case you do not get through the goverment universities, do not get disheartened. There are well known private universities such as SRM, Manav Rachna University, Lovely Professional University, BML University, Ashoka University, etc. These universities are offering excellent exposure, innovative pedagogical techniques for the growth of the individuals. There are various skill development, professional enhancement programs, industrial visits or immersion are provided by the university to offer excellence to the students in each sphere.
Aayush Garg
36 Points
6 years ago
For DTU, IGDTU and NSIT minimum marks needed is 60% in cbse board. I have read this in the information brochure which is as follows : 
A candidate securing 60 percent or more marks in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and have passed English as a subject of study at the Senior School Certificate Examination Level (Core or Elective) shall be eligible for admission to the first semester of B. Tech. / B. E. course provided he/she has passed in each subject separately.  

so just chill and you can get admission in good colleges.
And I also recommened you to contact to the JAC delhi helpdesk to confirm this by your own.
Good luck. 😊
Aayush Garg
36 Points
6 years ago

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free