I got 8 as cgpa in math and science in 10 th board exam so am i eligible for kvpy????

I got 8 as cgpa in math and science in 10th board exam so am i eligible for kvpy????

Grade:12

4 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2016-17 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the X Standard Board examination. so if you are a general candidate then sorry you are not eligible but if you are a sc or st candidate than you are eligible
thanks and approve my answer
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, kindly be sure that you have gathered the requisite score as well as eligibility criteria for getting admission, if you fulfill all the requirements, then it is well and good, or else you may try seeking admission at some other equally good and highly reputed institutions like – Anna University, Chennai,..................Presidency UNiversity, Bangalore,....................Lovely professional University, Phagwara
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ manoj 
Kindly mention that the cgpa that u are talking about is overall or perticular subjectwise cgpa , 
if overall then u are not elligible , and if subjective then u are elligible . 
and if any catagory attached on your name then u are elligible in both the cases . 
kindly check the details at kvpy website itself 
ALL THE BEST ..
PRANAV SINGH
38 Points
6 years ago
Student check your state eligibility criteria for the kvpy and if you are general category student you would not eligible for kvpy

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free