I good in biology, especially subjects like human biology, genetics, biotechnology and have keen interset in research in feild of human medicine ( eg., AIDS, cancer, ADA def., etc.) although i like to become a doctor but my parents being doctor themselves adviced me to think different as the conditions are not pretty fair in india for them. i also had maths as a subject in 12 th and after seeing the cut off of previous year in DTU i think i can get biotechnology there. So, do you think taking biotech over mbbs and pursuing research in it is a better option ( phD in genetics is my aim) and if i’m getting a decent college, is it worth? and i want to shift abroad afterwards so how is the scope and is the idea ok? please tell fast.

I good in biology, especially subjects like human biology, genetics, biotechnology and have keen interset in research in feild of human medicine ( eg., AIDS, cancer, ADA def., etc.) although i like to become a doctor but my parents being doctor themselves adviced me to think different as the conditions are not pretty fair in india for them. i also had maths as a subject in 12th and after seeing the cut off of previous year in DTU i think i can get biotechnology there. So, do you think taking biotech over mbbs and pursuing research in it is a better option ( phD in genetics is my aim) and if i’m getting a decent college, is it worth? and i want to shift abroad afterwards so how is the scope and is the idea ok? 
please tell fast.  

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
You have a swinging mood, I can see through your query, why don’t you decide it first what actually you want to do? You can certainly choose Biotech and go for locating reputed institutions, you may surf out some highly renowned institutions which claim to provide a  qualituy education followed by best ever placement, well I may suggest that you need to try at – Rajiv Gandhi Inst of Tech, Kottayam,.....................BHU, Varanasi,             Rajasthan Tech Uni, Kota,.................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free