I did not study computer science in class 12th as physical education was my 4th subject. Can i study computer science at nits or iiits?

I did not study computer science in class 12th as physical education was my 4th subject. Can i study computer science at nits or iiits?

Grade:12

2 Answers

ewfl
39 Points
7 years ago
No need to worry about computer science. it is very easy to learn. if dont study cse in 12 standard . take a minor courses on computer science like languages,theory of computers, Information technolgy etc.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ neelandra 
yes, for sure . once you will qualify JEE that is what is all required to study at nit / iit , it doesnot matter wheather u have comp sci or physical education as 4th optional subject . 
And also , if u have not learnt comp. sci , it might be a problem for you in iit top learn a little bit of programming concept . so, for that join a simple java , and c++ programming courses that will help u so much in comp. sci engineering . 
and as always u need to pay a little bit hard effort comparison to those student who already studied comp. sci in class 12th .. 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free