I am preparing for jee on my own and i wanted to clear one thing should we learn only the topic that are given on the site sylabus jee advance? Eg only keto-enol tautomerism is given but there are so many other types of tsutomerism so should we learn only keto- kenol or all the other types to?

I am preparing for jee on my own and i wanted to clear one thing should we learn only the topic that are given on the site sylabus  jee advance? Eg only keto-enol tautomerism is given but there are so many other types of tsutomerism so should we learn only keto- kenol or all the other types to? 

Grade:11

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student, First thing is that you should go through the syllabus completely. The given syllabus is in breief and hence the subtopics are not mentioned there. Therefore I will suggest you to buy atleast complete study material so that you will get to know all the topics as well as the good solved question which you can practice. Thanks.
Topper
10 Points
8 years ago
Thanks a lot sir.... So i should do everything.. The portion is just the main ones.. Thank u

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free