I am preparing for IIT JEE and I have an important test in 3 days. It will decide what scholarship or fee waivers I can get from my coaching class. I have studied well but my stomach is still in knots. Any tips on what I should do to avoid exam day creepies?

I am preparing for IIT JEE and I have an important test in 3 days. It will decide what scholarship or fee waivers I can get from my coaching class. I have studied well but my stomach is still in knots. Any tips on what I should do to avoid exam day creepies?

Grade:

1 Answers

Ambar Kumar
askIITians Faculty 10 Points
9 years ago
487-894_boy-studying-390x385.pngYou know you have studied hard. Scholarship or not, it is going to help you to get into the IIT. So, keep your confidence up and relax.
I will advise you to eat healthy food for the next few days. Oily and spicy food makes you feel sleepy during the exam. Also, sleep for at least 7 hours on the pre-exam night.
Meditate or just talk positive things to yourself. Confidence is the best anti-dote to exam day phobia.
Be calm and alert while giving the exam so that you do not make silly mistakes in calculations or choosing a wrong answer by mistake.
Do not study on the day of the exam. Just go through your formulae sheet and be done.

Best Regards
Ambar Kumar
askIITians Faculty
IIT DELHI

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free