I am in Class 12 (PCMBE). I want all the important topics from all lessons of the above from boards point of view. Also Give me important questions that might surely come and important derivations and numericals of physics and chemistry. I have just 3 months left for my exam.I think i cant complete all my portion so i am demanding so. Also tell me suitable reference book to refer for the tough topics to understand.............!

I am in Class 12 (PCMBE).
I want all the important topics from all lessons of the above from boards point of view. Also Give me important questions that might surely come and important derivations and numericals of physics and chemistry. I have just 3 months left for my exam.I think i cant complete all my portion so i am demanding so. Also tell me suitable reference book to refer for the tough topics to understand.............!

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas 
its difficult to give all the imp topics from all 4 subject here , so, kindly states the chaptrer that u want imp topics and derivation , it will be better to explain 
and , yes , u can complete the syllabus in 3 month , and i am assuming that at this stage u have already covered 60 percent of the syllabus . 
so, start now , 
for ref book i am writting here 
1- biology – go with sample paper as well as xamidea biology 
2- chemistry – all inone will serve your purpose for that , and currently do the osswal sample paper . 
3- phy – arihant all inone + sl arora (derivation ) , then do the sample paper 
the last 4 chap of phy have nothing to study in it 
just do the sample board ques and u will complete your syllabus . 
and as soon as frst preboard starts in ypour school , start the last stage of revision . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
U CAN POST THE CHAPTER AND TOPICS FROM WHICH U NEED IMP QUES 
ALL THE BEST ..
Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
Give me the importanat parts of hard lessons and lessons with more weightage. Also give me right approach in order to get 90+ in boards.
Thanks.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free