I am in Class 12. I am facing problems in organic chemistry. Any effective way to learn it and never forget its reactions and methods of preparation. Also the reactions of salt analysis how do i remember them???

I am in Class 12. I am facing problems in organic chemistry. Any effective way to learn it and never forget its reactions and methods of preparation. Also the reactions of salt analysis how do i remember them???

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas 
most of the student hates organic chemistry due to that reason only – its complex reaction mechanism . 
still i can say its easy if regularity will be maintained . 
as far as i knows , i previously told you while reading reaction keep a notebook with you , frst of all make a list of reaction . 
then go with its mechanism , try to draw a schemetic diagram , how the reaction proceeds . 
AND MAKE SURE CLASS 11TH ( LAST 2 CHAP OF ORGANIC ) are clear to you , else , doing organic in class 12th , will be simply impossible . 
and there are various charts avaliable in internet ,, they makes all the list of reaction , u can take help of that . 
and also , make sure every morning u read that , only reaction , ( max 2 hrs it will take ) 
and dnt worry , the reaction part only carry 10-15 marks in chemistry board paper . 
and that too including 4 marks name reaction . 
AND ABOUT THE SALT ANALYSIS 
thats not imp for board , still if u want to remember it , then look for some animation or video of that , by reading remembering that will be difficult , while watching animation , write down each and every steps their . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Krishna Bondriya
208 Points
7 years ago
hi friend 
at my time 
i also suffered from same  probelum 
so i find a way 
 imake the  list of some important reactions  and i stick it  to my study room wall 
wile doing any of work  i used to revise those reactions and other major concepts    this way  help me a lot  
and i secured a good rank in jee    

hope for ur good …..................................................................................................................................
IF U LIKE MY ANSWER       JUST  HIT APPROVE  BUTTON  
AND MY  FRIEND  KEEP ASKING   FOR FURTHER   QUARIES
THANK U

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free