I am in class 11 and i am little bir confused in choosing my optional subject . I am preparing for iit 2018 i just want to know whether c++ , pe , Sanskrit which one is better for : 1 better score in 12 boards. 2 better to study at last moment i e 1 month before exam. 3 and very importantly which will help me in my college. According to my 3 option i am thinking to choose computer because it helps in first year of college but please give a suggestion how to prepare it before 1 month of exam . I want to dedicate my more time on pcm. Please help.

I am in class 11 and i am little bir confused in choosing my optional subject . I am preparing for iit 2018 i just want to know whether c++ , pe , Sanskrit which one is better for : 1 better score in 12 boards. 2 better to study at last moment i e 1 month before exam. 3 and very importantly which will help me in my college. According to my 3 option i am thinking to choose computer because it helps in first year of college but please give a suggestion how to prepare it before 1 month of exam . I want to dedicate my more time on pcm. Please help.

Grade:11

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi anushka
i think pe { PHYSICAL EDUCATION} IS BEST FOR YOU. YOU CAN WRITE THIS EXAM ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT ANY STUDY AND CAN SCORE GOOD MARKS ALSO. NEED VERY LESS TIME FOR ITS PREPERATION WHILE YOU WILL SURELY FAIL IN COMPUTER IF YOU DONOT STUDY THE WHOLE YEAR BECAUSE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO LEARN PROGRAMMING IN ONE MONTH.
SO GO WITH PHYSICAL . IF YOU DO GOOD IN IT YOU CAN ALSO GET A QUOTA FOR ADMISSION
THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ anushka 
i will recommened you to go with computer science , and if you are talking abt prep[aration then just give 1 hour per day to it . that will be sufficient , i got 98 in computer sci by spending 1 hour only in that subject per day , and if u will go for physical , then obviously it will be easy for you , but u need to study for it also , u will not get more than 60-65 without studying it , and by studying u can get 90 above , 
but in computer science , they will help u in engg also if u will choose CSE in any iit , if qualify . 
so, better to go with comp. sci , donot take sanskrit at any cost as it will not help u anymore after class 10 , 
it solely depend upon you , with which subject intrest you more , 
there are ample of time to prepare for JEE , as you are in class 11th , give more focus to class 12th , just 1 hour to comp. sci , u can learn so many things abt computers . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT ..
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, draft a schedule dividing hours for PCM separately, consult NCERT boks, join some renowned coaching center, download sample papers and previous years papers with key and go for an extensive practice, thereafter take the test, do well and get the requisite results, along with it you must also keep an eye on reputed institutions for seeking admission, I may suggest some name here, you may visit the official website of any of these – School of \Engineering and Technology, Jain University, Bangalore,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.....................Vivekananda Global University, jaipur,..................BITS, Pilani

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free