i am in b tech civil engineering at nit warangal …...........now in 2 nd year........... …...........i got good marks in 1 st attempt scra 2014 ….......but …..........will it be better to give scra 2015 ….............i am asking because …...i am in 2 nd year and almost 2 nd will be completed in 2015 …......it will be better or not to leave nit warangal if i qualify scra 2015

i am in b tech civil engineering at nit warangal …...........now in 2nd year........... …...........i got good marks in 1st  attempt scra 2014 ….......but  …..........will it be better to give scra 2015 ….............i am asking because …...i am in 2nd year and almost 2nd will be completed in 2015 …......it will be better or not to leave nit warangal if i qualify scra 2015

Grade:

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
9 years ago
Hi, Rahul, vary congrats to had a good marks in SCRA.
First, i would like to tell, if you qualify for SCRA exam, You would go for mechanical and civil engineering training at BITS -PILANI with offererd stipend per month. After that you woulod be absorbed as class 1 officer in INDIAN RAILWAY that is equivalent to IES.
No doubt class-1 officer in technical domain in Got of india is far better than having a 4 lac package annualy in a civil construction private organization.
You should apply for SCRA til B.Tech 2nd year of engineering along with B.Tech education in NIT.
If you qualify for SCRA, you must opt that option.....

Good wishes with you..............................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free