I’am in 12 th std. Recentlly passed 11 th . Which one to give more time boards or entrance? from 2017 board component will not be added so will that effect anyhow? what should be the maximum hrs of study for a 12 th grade student?

I’am in 12th std. Recentlly passed 11th. Which one to give more time boards or entrance? from 2017 board component will not be added so will that effect anyhow? what should be the maximum hrs of study for a 12th grade student?

Grade:Select Grade

3 Answers

mohan
53 Points
8 years ago
dear,
you passed inter 1st year, so next u go to the inter 2nd year, in inter 2nd year lab exams are there so u can work not hardly, if u get the good marks u will study only 5hrs/day   seriously
ALL THE BEST

raj
383 Points
8 years ago
hello,
don’t worry about the 2nd year.it is so easy.first you understand the concept of the subject and then read it then think about that.when you understand the concept then you are able to read it.read well my friend....................all the best.....................
Sanjeev Anand
28 Points
7 years ago
It’s a myth that School Board preparation eats away precious quality time of the students.2016 JEE mains had demonstrated it.CBSE books are the text books we should embrace it.It had been designed meticulously.First of all go thru its topic seriously.After reading CBSE books and having concept clear,go in for other books especially of foreign writers.Dont rely on Arihant guides.Guides always misguide it.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free