I am in 12 th std and have been facing lot of sadness lately, i am actually in isolation from friends and they avoid me anyway, this feeling of being different make me lose my motivation to study, i study for 7 hrs daily but i have always seen that as soons as test series comes by i end up quiting work to avoid pain and thoughts about my conditions. What to do?

I am in 12th std and have been facing lot of sadness lately, i am actually in isolation from friends and they avoid me anyway, this feeling of being different make me lose my motivation to study, i study for 7 hrs daily but i have always seen that as soons as test series comes by i end up quiting work to avoid pain and thoughts about my conditions. What to do?

Grade:12

3 Answers

sri tanish
66 Points
8 years ago
BRO . IT SEEMS THAT YOU LACK CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF . THERE ARE TWO WAYS  TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM . 

1} FOR SOME TIME , FORGET YOUR FRIENDS .  FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES . YOU YOURSELF SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT GETTING GOOD MARKS . REVIVE YOUR FULL FORM IN STUDIES . GET GOOD MARKS . IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOUR FIENDS ARE UNDERESTIMATING YOU AND YOUR CALIBRE . AFTER THAT YOU FRIENDS THEMSELVES WILL JOIN IN YOU IN THEIR GROUP .  BUT EVEN AFTER THAT YOU MUST REMEMBER WHAT MADE THEM TO CONTACT YOU . YOUR GREATEST WEAPON STUDY.  

2} IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOUR FRIENDS DONT LIKE YOU 
Ishan Chaudhari
29 Points
8 years ago
Oh ok thanx for the advice, now final question, how to avoid distractions, i hv seen my studies suffer due to internet, the only way to fix my problem is to stop internet, but i cant tell my dad that dont recharge my net bcuz he says i will need it for studies , at the same time i cant even tell him that it distracts me...
Archita
132 Points
8 years ago
just make a promise to yourself that u would use internet only for studies.
set a goal for eg the upcoming entrance exams and say to yourself that u will use the internet for recreation only after that particular exam is over.
trust me if you keep on seeing it daily and practice it, you will get rid of your addiction.
it will be hard for the first few days but after that u will not feel to use it for recreational purpose.
dont cut your internet. if u cut it u will be the loser

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free