I am in 11th class .... I go to coaching which is best known for its max JEE selection .... I study so hard almost 8 hours a day.... The problem I am facing is .... I cannot score well in my coaching tests.... There, the test papers are of jee level... I refer h.c verma for physics, NCERT chemistry and R.D Dharma for mathematicsCan you please tell me what should I do to improve my score... ?

I am in 11th class .... I go to coaching which is best known for its max JEE selection .... I study so hard almost 8 hours a day.... The problem I am facing is .... I cannot score well in my coaching tests.... There, the test papers are of jee level... I refer h.c verma for physics, NCERT chemistry and R.D Dharma for mathematicsCan you please tell me what should I do to improve my score... ?

Grade:11

1 Answers

Karthik
22 Points
6 years ago
I think you must start studying smart and not so hard.. Everyday solve he Verma and cingage material for physics, grab or optandan for chemistry and for math solve ncert xempler problems.. 2hours each.. And you will improve

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free