I am currently in 12th std...nd going to give exam JEE mains on 2nd april 2017...but this i`ve nothing prepared so i going to drop this year and repeat again...i want to say that i have nothing read in class 10th because of donation i got the cgpa...so in 13th i want to do hard and hard work..anyhow i`ve to crack jee advanced..please tell i can get all the knowledge of class 10th chemistry which is connected to 11th nd 12th... Please tell from the beginning sir please... It`s a humble request...i want to know chemistry from beginning how can i manage...?

I am currently in 12th std...nd going to give exam JEE mains on 2nd april 2017...but this i`ve nothing prepared so i going to drop this year and repeat again...i want to say that i have nothing read in class 10th because of donation i got the cgpa...so in 13th i want to do hard and hard work..anyhow i`ve to crack jee advanced..please tell i can get all the knowledge of class 10th chemistry which is connected to 11th nd 12th... Please tell from the beginning sir please... It`s a humble request...i want to know chemistry from beginning how can i manage...?

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI RAVI
YES DEAR, IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS THEN NO DOUBT YOU CAN CRACK JEE ADVANCE AND CLEAR YOUR BASICS OF CLASS 10TH AS WELL. BUT START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT YOU GET ENOUGH TIME.
ALSO YOU HAVE TO STUDY SOME TOPICS OF CLASS 9TH CHEMISTRY AS WELL . THEY ARE ALSO IMPORTANT FOR CLASS 11 AND 12 CHEMISTRY
BUT YOU HAVE TO REALLY WORK HARD TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS. AND TRY TO BE CONSISTENT FOR ONE YEAR AND GO FOR A PLANNED SCHEDULE FOR 1 YEAR, SO THAT YOU EASILY CRACK THE EXAM
IF YOU HAVE SOME MORE DOUBTS PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I WILL LOVE TO RESOLVE THEM
BEST WISHES

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free