I am a stateboard student of tn ..,I am writing bitsat 2016...suggest me a good book for prep of 1 and half month

I am a stateboard student of tn ..,I  am writing bitsat 2016...suggest me a good book for prep of 1 and half month

Grade:12th pass

6 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student,

Please refer to the below link to get the complete detail of BITSAT.

http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/

Thanks.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
8 years ago
@ harini 
for bitsat askiitian study package is more than enough.. , but what u need to develop is the mental ability and analytical solving skill while writting the exam ..
BITSAT is asking short ques but they are tricky much , and required tricks to solve ..
so, there is also a book avaliable in market BITSAT explorer by arihant and also of mtg publication , u can go with that also ..
and donot forget to practice last 3-5 years question paper from askiitian .. 
HOPE IT HELPS ..
Harini Karthikeyan
23 Points
8 years ago
thanu soo much.i recently bought d arihant and disha book...is that sufficient for me?how many hours should i practice a day?
Vijay Mukati
8 years ago
Yes, these are good books. Study daily 8-10 hours.
Harini Karthikeyan
23 Points
8 years ago
Being a stateboard student will I be able to crack bitsat...which is cbse oriented
Our portions r quite diff from cbse

Vijay Mukati
8 years ago
You need to shape your mind towards competitive exams now. For this you should practice the previous years problems first so as to understand the pattern very clearly. Be confindent. and don’t be nervous. Work hard, you will succeed.

Thanks.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free